(also benzin /ˈbenzin/)
- A mixture of liquid hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum.More example sentences
- He also tried to make use of the by-products of oil, selling benzine, paraffin, and petroleum jelly, and at one point drawing up plans to convert sulfuric acid into fertilizer.
- This finding suggests that these functional domains may be particularly sensitive to exposure to solvents such as toluene, xylene, and benzine.
- A slick of toxic benzine floats into the city, confirming that the river, the city's main supply of water, is dangerously polluted.
More definitions of benzineDefinition of benzine in:
- The British & World English dictionary