- Any of a class of heterocyclic organic compounds used as tranquilizers, such as Librium and Valium.More example sentences
- A group of tranquillisers called benzodiazepines including drugs such as Valium, Librium and Diazepam were often involved.
- We're talking about benzodiazepines such as Valium, Normison and methadone syrup.
- Two of the best known and most widely used benzodiazepines are Librium and Valium.
More definitions of benzodiazepineDefinition of benzodiazepine in:
- The British & World English dictionary