- Decorated with many ribbons.More example sentences
- Women were more conservative, in full skirts and beribboned white felt hats.
- Directly above them in the coved gallery ceiling, a continuous plaster molding in the form of a decorative beribboned garland encircled the entire rotunda.
- Maybe it's the beribboned high waistlines, maybe it's the delicate petticoats or maybe it's those slightly ridiculous bonnets, but whatever the reason, behind-the-hand sniggers are a certainty.
More definitions of beribbonedDefinition of beribboned in:
- The British & World English dictionary