- Commercial or professional procedures that are accepted or prescribed as being correct or most effective: the proprietors are keen to ensure best practice in food preparation, storage, and servingMore example sentences
- Ireland gets top marks in the macroeconomic best practice.
- Now reputable companies are applying the same best practices, creating a win-win environment.
- The Johnson Controls Inc. acquisition of Prince Corp. became an industry best-practice where JCI gained access to the innovation engine at Prince.
More definitions of best practiceDefinition of best practice in:
- The British & World English dictionary