- A slip of paper on which a bet is entered.More example sentences
- On entering your local bookmakers, pick up a blank betting slip, normally located in holders or dispensers around the walls of the shop.
- Five men and four women, aged between 22 and 53, were arrested following the seizure of $3.24 million worth of betting slips, computers and bookmaking paraphernalia.
- His latest victims were betting shops in Hull and Grimsby, where he forged betting slips to win £40,785 in a week.
More definitions of betting slipDefinition of betting slip in:
- The British & World English dictionary