- He may well mean the exact same thing intended by a Hindu who invokes Bhagwan.
- One should take this mantra when they have a steadfast belief in bhagwan.
- This Guru guides devotees on the spiritual path, leading them to Bhagwan.
1.1A guru or revered person (often as a proper name or form of address).
- I had been at the ashram about an hour when Bhagwan, young, thin, and bearded, entered the room, taking his place on a chair that was designated for him alone.
- In 2001, when the panchayat elections were announced, Bhagwan Devi was encouraged to contest as a ward member.
- It is said that if one receives the blessings of Guru Bhagwan, that would be the turning point in his otherwise lack lustre existence.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Bhagwan in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.