- A devotional song.More example sentences
- Singing of devotional songs like bhajans has been one of the significant ceremonials at temples and other religious congregations.
- The cassette, which has 10 bhajans and songs, is the result of music therapy which her parents started on her at the age of four.
- He makes a living by teaching affluent housewives in Bombay how to sing devotional bhajans and ghazals.
from Sanskrit bhajana.
More definitions of bhajanDefinition of bhajan in:
- The British & World English dictionary