Occurring twice a year: the biannual meeting of the planning committee
More example sentences
- At the 45th biannual meeting, such exclusivity agreements were discussed.
- He began as a chairman of the round table in 1998, going to biannual meetings in Paris.
- The fire forum itself has had a chequered history and does not attract many members of the public to its biannual meetings.
- More example sentences
- The honor is presented biannually to a member in recognition of ‘outstanding work toward furthering the public interest and equal justice.’
- The fund is distributed biannually by a team of young people to projects which promote personal and social development and provide long-lasting benefits to young people in the town.
- Awards will be made biannually to independent researchers based on their application/proposal.
Definition of biannual in:
- The British & World English dictionary