Definition of biannual in English:
Occurring twice a year: the biannual meeting of the planning committee
More example sentences
- At the 45th biannual meeting, such exclusivity agreements were discussed.
- He began as a chairman of the round table in 1998, going to biannual meetings in Paris.
- The fire forum itself has had a chequered history and does not attract many members of the public to its biannual meetings.
- Example sentences
- The honor is presented biannually to a member in recognition of ‘outstanding work toward furthering the public interest and equal justice.’
- The fund is distributed biannually by a team of young people to projects which promote personal and social development and provide long-lasting benefits to young people in the town.
- Awards will be made biannually to independent researchers based on their application/proposal.
Definition of biannual in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan