Definition of bicolor in English:
Having two colors: a male bicolor damselfish
More example sentences
- Dorsey's study focuses on bicolor damselfish populations and reproductive success at two different kinds of coral reef habitats in the Caribbean - a near-shore fringing reef on Barbados and a deep offshore reef in Grenada.
- Dorsey chose to work with the bicolor damselfish because they are not considered a threatened or endangered species.
- The colors cover the spectrum and there are solid as well as bicolor types.
nounBack to top
A bicolor blossom or animal.
- This was observed when two wallaby species, Macropus eugenii and Wallabia bicolor, were crossed.
- Ragdolls occur in colorpoint, bicolor and mitted patterns.
- In Sorghum bicolor, two cytochrome p450 enzymes mediate the biosynthesis of the cyanogenic glucoside dhurrin.
bicolored adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- Many cultivars have bicolored petals and a striking yellow center.
- Fabulous bright colors of red, pink, white, and purple, along with many bicolored varieties are some popular color choices of gardeners.
- She looked up and saw Mephisto, wise old Mephisto, watching her with patience in his bicoloured eyes.