- A portable pump for inflating bicycle tires.More example sentences
- Will the person who took my bicycle pump please return it?
- He needed practical help, and that help came from a retired mechanical engineer who made a suck-blow device from a dental plate, part of a bicycle pump, an empty ball point pen and a paint brush.
- I had not moved more than a mere 5 metres when a man passed me slowly on his two-wheeler with, surprise, surprise, a bicycle pump strapped to his luggage carrier.
More definitions of bicycle pumpDefinition of bicycle pump in:
- The British & World English dictionary