Definition of big-headed in English:
Conceited or arrogant: I’m trying not to get too big-headed
More example sentences
- However, I will make an, exception, for, the coincidentally bigheaded pop star.
- I don't feel under the same pressure now but I don't want to get bigheaded.
- A predictable bar fight follows, and Dave has a new partner, with bigheaded Buddy himself.
- Example sentences
- Free of any pretension and big-headedness, it was one of the most engaging things I have ever seen on the stage, professional or amateur.
- I don't think there's a natural big-headedness about them.
- Some blurbs reveal big-headedness, others ignorance or hidden anxieties or secret wishes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan