adjective • informal
- Conceited or arrogant: I’m trying not to get too big-headedMore example sentences
- However, I will make an, exception, for, the coincidentally bigheaded pop star.
- I don't feel under the same pressure now but I don't want to get bigheaded.
- A predictable bar fight follows, and Dave has a new partner, with bigheaded Buddy himself.
- More example sentences
- Free of any pretension and big-headedness, it was one of the most engaging things I have ever seen on the stage, professional or amateur.
- I don't think there's a natural big-headedness about them.
- Some blurbs reveal big-headedness, others ignorance or hidden anxieties or secret wishes.