- A person who is famous in a certain sphere: he’s a big name in gymnasticsMore example sentences
- It isn't primarily about the big names and grand events of history, it is about the substance of ordinary lives.
- So far he's been touted as the big name celebrity to enter the house - could the adjournment be anything to do with that?
- One thing I never tried to be was a celebrity, a big name in this profession.
More definitions of big nameDefinition of big name in:
- The British & World English dictionary