- The duct that conveys bile from the liver and the gallbladder to the duodenum.More example sentences
- Currently, physicians use ERCP to diagnose and treat liver, gallbladder, bile duct, and pancreas problems.
- Gallstones are hard pieces of stone-like material, round, oval, or faceted, commonly occurring in the gall bladder or the bile duct.
- Stones may migrate from the gall bladder into the bile duct.
More definitions of bile ductDefinition of bile duct in:
- The British & World English dictionary