- Of or relating to bile or the bile duct.More example sentences
- Ultrasonography is the best method for identifying gallbladder stones and for confirming extrahepatic biliary obstruction as dilated bile ducts are visible.
- Findings consistent with a partial occlusion of the common bile duct include delayed biliary to bowel transit.
- Freya Stratford had been seriously ill with the bile duct condition biliary atresia and doctors gave her just weeks to live unless a donor organ was found.
mid 18th century: from French biliaire, from bile 'bile'.
More definitions of biliaryDefinition of biliary in:
- The British & World English dictionary