- Consisting of or involving two molecules.More example sentences
- The rate of a reaction with a bimolecular rate law depends on the concentration of two species or the square of the concentration of one species.
- In this case the precursors are mixed just before entering the deposition chamber and the heat of the chamber encourages a gas phase bimolecular reaction.
- The Stern-Volmer plot of these solutions is linear, and the bimolecular reaction rate constant agrees with previous observations.
More definitions of bimolecularDefinition of bimolecular in:
- The British & World English dictionary