1The branch of science concerned with the chemical and physicochemical processes that occur within living organisms.
- Interdisciplinary sciences such as biochemistry and social psychology would also have to be included.
- This does not mean, however, that chemistry, biochemistry or atomic physics are in some way giving us a false picture of reality.
- To achieve this aim it draws on biology, biochemistry, engineering, mathematics and computer science.
1.1Biochemical processes: abnormal brain biochemistry
More example sentences
- The physiotypes are physiological life forms as delineated by comparative physiology, biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology.
- Such errors are not surprising, given the many differences that exist between species in terms of their anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and metabolism.
- Despite the far-ranging scope of earlier work, aspects of germination and conversion physiology, and biochemistry in somatic embryos remain unexplored.
Words that rhyme with biochemistrychemistry, photochemistry
Definition of biochemistry in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.