An integrated circuit incorporating biological molecules or structures.
More example sentences
- Thus, the matrix not only holds things in place but also serves as a solid state biocircuit with semiconductor capabilities.
- Such biocircuits have great potential for applications in biotechnology, computation, environmental engineering and medicine.
- Unique to this biocircuit simulator is the ability to simulate not just one or a set of genetic circuits in a cell, but many cells and their internal circuits interacting through a common environment.
- More example sentences
- The remaining two thirds is very thin and cylindrical or tube-like, about a cm in diameter, and loaded with wetware and biocircuitry.
- Bioelectronics is a rapidly growing interdisciplinary research area which includes applications such as biosensors, biofuel cells, and biocircuitry.
Definition of biocircuit in:
- The British & World English dictionary