Definition of biocircuit in English:
An integrated circuit incorporating biological molecules or structures.
- Thus, the matrix not only holds things in place but also serves as a solid state biocircuit with semiconductor capabilities.
- Such biocircuits have great potential for applications in biotechnology, computation, environmental engineering and medicine.
- Unique to this biocircuit simulator is the ability to simulate not just one or a set of genetic circuits in a cell, but many cells and their internal circuits interacting through a common environment.
- Example sentences
- The remaining two thirds is very thin and cylindrical or tube-like, about a cm in diameter, and loaded with wetware and biocircuitry.
- Bioelectronics is a rapidly growing interdisciplinary research area which includes applications such as biosensors, biofuel cells, and biocircuitry.
Definition of biocircuit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India