- (Of a substance or object) capable of being decomposed by bacteria or other living organisms.More example sentences
- If the consumer is involved in purchasing recyclable products, using biodegradable ingredients, points are added.
- The vegetable wax is biodegradable, and no synthetic fragrances are added to the essential oils.
- And what happened to the fashion fad for biodegradable packaging?
- More example sentences
- Polymers DotCom has the following to say on the biodegradability of plastics.
- But false claims of biodegradability in the past and a lack of a widely accepted and credible degradability standard have undercut the public's trust.
- They are of benefit to wildlife as they ensure land is kept in a natural state and they adhere to sound ecological values like recycling and biodegradability.
More definitions of biodegradableDefinition of biodegradable in:
- The British & World English dictionary