Of or relating to electricity or electrical phenomena produced within living organisms.
More example sentences
- Many aspects of human metabolism depend on the bioelectric process.
- Apparently the titanium has an ability to regulate the body's natural bioelectric currents though cell ionisation.
- Repeated measures ANOVA showed significant differences among the walk groups in body fat measures by bioelectric impedance and waist-to-thigh ratio.
- More example sentences
- Similarly, neurofeedback signals a convergence of psychiatry and neurology in bioelectrical approaches to treating affective disorders.
- Less-accurate methods, such as skin-fold calipers and bioelectrical impedance, can have a margin of error of 4 percent - even greater if the tester doesn't do everything precisely right.
- The most convenient and cost-effective way to measure the 3 body compartments is through bioelectrical impedance analysis, a quick, painless procedure that sends a low electrical current through the body.
Definition of bioelectric in:
- The British & World English dictionary