Definition of biohacking in English:
The activity of exploiting genetic material experimentally without regard to accepted ethical standards, or for criminal purposes.
- If you missed the session about applying engineering tactics to biohacking, I'll fill in the gap.
- On the subject of biohacking, I recently started reading this blog with the same name as it's subject.
- The techniques for biohacking are already public - they can be found in IP contracts - it's just not legal to apply them.
- Example sentences
- But what is to prevent renegades, ‘biohackers,’ from creating their own creatures outside the scientific establishment in the not-too-distant future?
- When biohacking becomes more feasible the biohackers will also have very different goals.
- As genetic information multiplies and the cost of hardware falls, biohackers are emerging.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.