Definition of biohacking in English:
The activity of exploiting genetic material experimentally without regard to accepted ethical standards, or for criminal purposes.
- If you missed the session about applying engineering tactics to biohacking, I'll fill in the gap.
- On the subject of biohacking, I recently started reading this blog with the same name as it's subject.
- The techniques for biohacking are already public - they can be found in IP contracts - it's just not legal to apply them.
- Example sentences
- But what is to prevent renegades, ‘biohackers,’ from creating their own creatures outside the scientific establishment in the not-too-distant future?
- When biohacking becomes more feasible the biohackers will also have very different goals.
- As genetic information multiplies and the cost of hardware falls, biohackers are emerging.