Definition of biomedical in English:
Of or relating to both biology and medicine.
- The biomedical scientists and medical practitioners would have liked greater technical details.
- It is also useful for students and teachers of medicine and the biomedical sciences.
- The autopsy has long been a focus of medical education and biomedical research.
- Example sentences
- Disease is the special focus of biomedicine and the biomedical model.
- The mission of behavioral science training is to indicate that biomedicine and behavioral science are not antagonistic to curative and preventive medicine.
- Most participants privileged biomedicine over other health systems and emphasised biomedical management as ideal self care practice.
Definition of biomedical in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia