- A biological macromolecule or cellular component, such as a blood product, used as a pharmaceutical.More example sentences
- The second area where we have enormous strength is in our core technical competencies, which enable us to conduct effective product development in pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and devices.
- Biotechnology is expected to contribute massively to the global economy, largely through the introduction of recombinant DNA technology to the production of biopharmaceuticals.
- These new GM crops, known as biopharmaceuticals, or biopharms for short, produce industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals within their tissues.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to biopharmaceuticals, or their preparation, use, or sale: biopharmaceutical proteins the biopharmaceutical industryMore example sentences
- This ruling is an important first step toward the day when citizens can find out if biopharmaceutical crops are growing near their food crops or their back yards.
- I work for a biopharmaceutical company that's developing (among other things) anti-bacterials for MRSA and VRE.
- As it turns 20, how healthy is the biopharmaceutical industry?
More definitions of biopharmaceuticalDefinition of biopharmaceutical in:
- The British & World English dictionary