- another term for pharming ( sense 1). biopharming is a potential new industry at the boundary between medicine and foodMore example sentences
- Last autumn, the issue came to a head when food manufacturers made public their concerns about food crops being used for biopharming.
- Corn, which is wind pollinated and therefore spreads its traits easily, is the crop of choice for biopharming.
- She notes that the drugs that biopharming promises to deliver can be gotten through other means.
More definitions of biopharmingDefinition of biopharming in:
- The British & World English dictionary