- A type of biodegradable plastic derived from biological substances rather than from petroleum.More example sentences
- But what really makes this model different is that its case is made of bioplastic with materials extracted from corn.
- He is turning plant oils, of the kind already used to make biodiesel, into "bioplastic."
- But Finkenstadt plans to study whether replacing them with the electroactive bioplastic will allow faster recharge or longer charge storage.
More definitions of bioplasticDefinition of bioplastic in:
- The British & World English dictionary