- A polymeric substance occurring in living organisms, e.g., a protein, cellulose, or DNA.More example sentences
- As such, tropoelastin and its synthetic analogs have been a subject of intense investigation in the field of biopolymers and protein engineering.
- The expression is used to analyze experimental data for the stretching of various different types of biopolymers: polypeptides, polysaccharides, and nucleic acids.
- The unmodified biopolymers may be nucleic acids, polypeptides, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and analogues thereof.
More definitions of biopolymerDefinition of biopolymer in:
- The British & World English dictionary