- The branch of psychology concerned with its biological and physiological aspects.More example sentences
- That is precisely what I did; I applied to several places all of which were searching for behavioral neuroscience, biopsychology, psychobiology types; only one was searching for an evolutionary psychologist.
- He utilized psychophysiological methods to address a variety of theoretical issues that bridge the gap between social psychology and biopsychology.
- Their expertise span from biopsychology to clinical psychology, from cognitive psychology to professional ethics and standards, and from perception and psychophysics to industrial psychology.
More definitions of biopsychologyDefinition of biopsychology in:
- The British & World English dictionary