1Referring to the correlation between two sets measurements, one of which is dichotomous.
- The point biserial correlation allows the researcher to correlate continuous and dichotomous data.
- In addition, point biserial correlations between items reflecting patient concerns and demographic measures were analyzed.
- To test whether or not altruists and non-altruists express different nonverbal behaviours during a self-presentation, point biserial correlation coefficients were calculated.
1.1 Botany & Zoology Arranged in or consisting of two series or rows.
- For instance, they cannot model gradual or abrupt changes of growth modes that cause different chamber arrangements during ontogeny, such as planispiral and switching to biserial or streptospiral to uniserial.
- As in non - stelleroid echinoderms, asteroid ambulacrals form a biserial column.
- Uniserial budding produces a chain (runner or branch) one zooid wide, whereas, colonies that are biserial, zooids share one wall and result in a strip two zooids wide.
Definition of biserial in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.