- 1Sexually attracted to both men and women.More example sentences
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is for the first time recommending that all sexually active gay and bisexual men be tested at least once a year for HIV.
- Such men maintain that they are not gay or even bisexual, just sexually progressive.
- Clinicians also see a number of male-to-female transsexuals who are genuinely bisexual and attracted to both men and women.
- 1.1 Biology Having characteristics of both sexes.More example sentences
- The cone exhibits at least a partially bisexual character that appears to have pollen sacs with monosulcate ribbed pollen grains and sessile, asymmetric, and radiospermic ovules.
- Previous studies based on a qualitative analysis have shown a high degree of variability in the mode of expression of carpel/stamen in homeotic bisexual flowers.
- Flowers are bisexual, protogynous and pollinated by insects.
nounBack to top
- A person who is sexually attracted to both men and women.More example sentences
- Lesbians, gay men, and bisexuals represent a sexual minority, and like other minorities, they often face experiences of discrimination.
- Despite the supposedly greater overlap with heterosexuality, bisexuals have been rated less acceptable than lesbians and gay men.
- These are strange and exciting time for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders and those who love and revile them.
- More example sentences
- Is it any wonder that gayness, lesbianism, bisexuality, or transgenderism is so threatening to straight people?
- In addition, research is needed to describe in qualitative terms how heterosexuals understand bisexuality.
- In 1992 researchers reported evidence of genetic determinants of lesbianism and bisexuality.