(chiefly British also bisulphate)
- A salt of the anion HSO4-.More example sentences
- Those with only one hydrogen replaced are known as hydrogen sulfates, acid sulfates, or bisulfates.
- For the estimation of the fluorescence quantum yields of INP in different solvents, quinine bisulfate in 1 N sulphuric acid and anthracene in ethanol were used as standards ([Phi] flu = 0.55 and 0.27, respectively).
- Quinine bisulfate was used as the standard for the bisbenzimide dyes, for PIH and ethidium bromide the standard used was rhodamine 101 and fluorescein was used for the cyanine dyes.
More definitions of bisulfateDefinition of bisulfate in:
- The British & World English dictionary