Very strange or unusual, especially so as to cause interest or amusement: her bizarre dresses and outrageous hairdos
More example sentences
- This is a bizarre situation, especially in comparison with the rules of the sea.
- Being pictured as he was might be a bizarre situation but it's par for the course.
- Yet it is the bizarre, unexpected moments in life that are the ones we remember.
mid 17th century: from French, from Italian bizzarro 'angry'.
- More example sentences
- Gotta love those moments of total bizarreness.
- And part of me does; I love the bizarreness of human nature.
- This unusual non sequitur represents the high point of bizarreness in this collection of sketches.