- 1In a very strange or unusual manner: bizarrely attired musiciansMore example sentences
- The professor has analyzed a radical hydrocarbon that contains no transition metal but behaves bizarrely, as he explains.
- I heard him say to mother that you must have behaved so bizarrely because you were ill.
- Cornered in the exact positions where our tyranny of silence was instigated, we bizarrely began having an everyday discussion about the weather.
- 1.1 [sentence adverb] Used to express the opinion that something is very strange or unusual: bizarrely enough, he began to trust his abductorsMore example sentences
- They were different pitchers in different eras with different styles and, bizarrely enough, divergent reputations.
- The title character is an imp brought into our world by an experiment overseen, bizarrely enough, by Rasputin.
- I must admit, running has actually kind of grown on me, bizarrely enough.
More definitions of bizarrelyDefinition of bizarrely in:
- The British & World English dictionary