- 1A black belt worn by an expert in judo, karate, and other martial arts.More example sentences
- They also trained the police students who all held first or second black belts in judo or kendo.
- Sensei Ortino has been active in the martial arts for well over 30 years now, and holds black belts in several different martial arts.
- He had done martial arts since he was five and had earned a black belt in karate.
- 1.1A person qualified to wear this.More example sentences
- Some judo black belts joined him as they were fascinated by the art that allowed one to throw everyone easily to the ground.
- Many of them are black belts in other martial arts too.
- My father is a black belt in karate and I grew up with him, so I was involved in the martial arts.
More definitions of Black BeltDefinition of black belt in:
- The British & World English dictionary