- A twining weed of the dock family, with arrowhead-shaped leaves and small greenish flowers.
More example sentences
- Polygonum convolvulus, family Polygonaceae
- In spring wheat, increasing the sowing density reduced black bindweed biomass and seed production.
- As some weeds germinate mainly in the spring, black bindweed, knotgrass and orache are very unlikely to be a problem in winter cereals.
More definitions of black bindweedDefinition of black bindweed in:
- The British & World English dictionary