- A dry, nonvisible killing frost that turns vegetation black.More example sentences
- For two weeks we had a black frost day and night with a strong east wind and then on February 2nd, when everywhere was bone dry at 3pm, the snow started to fall.
- A black frost is when the dew point is less than the low temperature reached.
- We had black frost in late winter last year with minimum of -5 degree C.
More definitions of black frostDefinition of black frost in:
- The British & World English dictionary