- An immature form of a tapeworm, which lives in the flesh of the secondary host. Further development is suspended until it is eaten by the primary host.More example sentences
- A person becomes infected when a bladder worm is eaten along with raw or insufficiently cooked meat.
- Known as the bladder worm because of the shape of the larval stage, T. saginata is one of the most common tapeworms infecting humans.
- When a bladder worm is ingested, the gastric juice of the stomach dissolves the wall of the capsule.
More definitions of bladder wormDefinition of bladder worm in:
- The British & World English dictionary