adjectiveBritish • informal
- Extremely drunk.More example sentences
- It's always the same when he gets drunk, but he must have been really bladdered to trash his business.
- It takes on a sinister undertone in the incapable vocals of a bladdered bunch of footy fans.
- People don't seem to realise that if they go out and get bladdered the night before, the chances are they will still be over the limit in the morning.
More definitions of bladderedDefinition of bladdered in:
- The British & World English dictionary