Definition of blameless in English:
Innocent of wrongdoing: he led a blameless life
More example sentences
- He has told his fellow coaches that they have to be blameless, beyond reproach in everything they do.
- This is irresponsible and certainly unfair since, so far as the world was concerned, he was a perfectly blameless young man.
- How could I value the life or suffering of a criminal above that of my blameless family?
- Example sentences
- You are all warned that I have had another birthday (a day passed blamelessly planting fruit trees and setting up an armilliary sundial).
- They are obviously right to be arguing for more public education - but there is only so much good that such blamelessly admirable appeals do.
- They are a married couple from London who have lived happily and blamelessly together for more than 20 years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.