- 1A person or thing that blasts: Jake was an explosives specialist, a blasterMore example sentences
- The council could also hire a special high-pressure blaster to clean the streets but the cost would be even greater.
- 1.1(In science fiction) a weapon that emits a destructive blast.More example sentences
- Then I remembered my secret weapon the blow blaster.
- She attached her blaster to her weapons belt and flipped the utility sling over her chest.
- He had now acquired a blaster too, both weapons filling his paws.
- 1.2A computer game in which the objective is to shoot as many enemies as possible: the game is a blaster requiring a gun-happy trigger fingerMore example sentences
- I played the first game, but I didn't catch on to the whole 3D blaster until the software company released the second game in the series.
- Will a player need to think strategically when using their weapons throughout the race, or is it a blaster with plenty of ammo pickups around?
- 1.3 short for ghetto blaster.
More definitions of blasterDefinition of blaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary