3The development of lymphocytes into larger undifferentiated cells that can undergo mitosis.
More example sentences
- It was shown that spleen cells and infiltrating leukocytes isolated from well-functioning cardiac allografts in immunologically enhanced adult rats suppressed spontaneous blastogenesis of normal syngeneic cells in vitro.
- During 4 to 5 days of culturing with cytokines, high blastogenesis and heavy proliferation were noted in OSA lymphocyte cocultures as compared with control cocultures.
- More example sentences
- Results are expressed as a stimulation index of peripheral lymphocyte blastogenic response to antigens.
- The present study suggested that blastogenic responses of T lymphocytes were inhibited in acute T. gondii infection.
- The blastogenic signal is thereby prevented from activating the T effector cell and no blast transformation takes place.