- The exploitation of black people, especially with regard to stereotyped roles in movies.More example sentences
- Isaac Hayes gets to follow up his blaxploitation stardom with the meaty role of The Duke.
- In 1994, director Quentin Tarantino paid homage to blaxploitation films with the wildly successful Pulp Fiction.
- Putting value judgments aside for a moment, generally blaxploitation employs stereotypes regarding black people, exploiting these stereotypes for entertainment purposes.
More definitions of blaxploitationDefinition of blaxploitation in:
- The British & World English dictionary