adjective[attributive] British • informal
- Used for emphasis or to express annoyance.More example sentences
- Six bloody hundred and twenty-bleeding-eight people sunning themselves in Athens at our expense!
- Then, with a small smile she said, ‘I don't give a bleeding damn, my dear sir.’
- Why must we folk who live in mild old Britain have to put up with competing in every major bloody city during a bleeding heatwave anyway?
More definitions of bleedingDefinition of bleeding in:
- The British & World English dictionary