- Surgical repair or reconstruction of an eyelid.More example sentences
- The continued popularity of blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and eyebrow lifting attest to the high rate of patient satisfaction with these procedures.
- Aside from the visual assessment, the procedure itself is really not that much different from a standard surgical blepharoplasty.
- Nose jobs, double eye-lids and blepharoplasty (removing bags under the eyes) have remained the most popular cosmetic operations.
mid 19th century: from Greek blepharon 'eyelid' + -plasty.
More definitions of blepharoplastyDefinition of blepharoplasty in:
- The British & World English dictionary