Definition of blesbok in English:
An antelope with a mainly reddish-brown coat and white face, found in southwestern South Africa. It belongs to the same species as the bontebok.
- Damaliscus dorcas phillipsi, family Bovidae
- They have already introduced thousands of head of game including black rhino, elephant, disease-free buffalo, zebra, giraffe, springbok, blesbok and antelope.
- He also established game on the farm - wildebeest, zebra, blesbok, duiker and jackals.
- Also on sale were Burchell's zebra, warthog, blue and black wildebeest, lechwe, waterbuck, eland, impala, bontebok, gemsbok, kudu, ostrich, red and blue hartebeest, blesbok, springbok, and mountain reedbuck.
Definition of blesbok in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.