- Suitable or sufficiently interesting as a topic for a blog: I started subscribing to the journal in the hope of finding bloggable material in thereMore example sentences
- If no blog-worthy events take place, the author may find themselves at a loss, and begins to contemplate, "If my life is not bloggable, I am in serious need of a life."
- I'll attend and take notes (and maybe photos) and will probably come up with something bloggable.
- I have kids who do stupid, bloggable things.
More definitions of bloggableDefinition of bloggable in:
- The British & World English dictionary