- 1A brother by birth.More example sentences
- You could be trying to tell me that you are my long lost blood brother and I wouldn't care.
- They were not blood brother and sister, per se.
- So in my family up to my 20s, I had a mum, dad, full blood brother and sister, step-mum, step-dad and 6 step-siblings from 3 different marriages.
- 1.1A man who has sworn to treat another man as a brother, sometimes with a ceremonial mingling of blood.More example sentences
- ‘He's like a blood brother to me, we are his lifeline,’ said the 47-year-old from San Diego.
- That ability in him also allowed himself and his blood brother Jon, after their political parting, to co-exist without any animosity.
- But in this New (post-Cold War) World, dogmatism and its blood brother, religious fundamentalism, are thriving as never before.
More definitions of blood brotherDefinition of blood brother in:
- The British & World English dictionary