- Any of the kinds of cells normally found circulating in the blood.More example sentences
- Other studies have shown that it stimulates a white blood cell to exhibit anticancer cell activity.
- Many people know that stem cells can grow into virtually any cell type found in the body, from a red blood cell to a muscle cell to a brain cell.
- While it obtains some of these by digesting the red blood cell's hemoglobin, it must get the rest from outside the cell.
More definitions of blood cellDefinition of blood cell in:
- The British & World English dictionary