- A lengthy conflict between families involving a cycle of retaliatory killings or injury.More example sentences
- As might be imagined, this seeking of justice would often escalate into a private vendetta and eventually into a blood feud between families or tribes.
- ‘We are sorry about what happened,’ he says, but argues that the deaths were the result of a decades-long blood feud between the families.
- The Secretary of State notes that you claim that your father approached village elders with a request that they mediate in the blood feud in which your family is involved.
More definitions of blood feudDefinition of blood feud in:
- The British & World English dictionary