Definition of bloodfin in English:
A small South American freshwater fish that is silvery-yellow with bright red fins. It is popular in aquariums.
- Aphyocharax rubripinnis, family Characidae
- Ended up buying bloodfins because I didn't want to buy fish and have it die early.
- They will kill fish that won't run, as I have learned the hard way losing some bloodfins and a along the way.
- Either way, if you make sure your glowlights, pristellas and bloodfins aren't tiny little ones, you should be okay.
Definition of bloodfin in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.