- (Of the eyes) inflamed or tinged with blood, typically as a result of tiredness.More example sentences
- Emily's blue eyes were bloodshot and swollen, meaning she had been crying of late.
- I can see their kind, bloodshot eyes, their rumpled hair, their stubbly chins.
- One man from a group of five set upon his three victims, leaving one in need of hospital treatment and another with a bruised and bloodshot eye.
More definitions of bloodshotDefinition of bloodshot in:
- The British & World English dictionary