noun[treated as singular or plural]
- Thoroughbred horses considered collectively.More example sentences
- ‘During the past several years, I've kept almost all of my Thoroughbred bloodstock at Lane's End,’ he said.
- The breakthrough paves the way to preserving the best race horse bloodstock by creating clones suitable for breeding.
- There's also a very active bloodstock industry in the Newbridge area, where horseracing has always been enormously popular.
More definitions of bloodstockDefinition of bloodstock in:
- The British & World English dictionary